Sunday, December 2, 2012

Look alike Black Milk Leggings: Review



This is my first post on this site, if there are any questions feel free to ask them below this article.

I recently purchased these two galaxy leggings on Ebay (First 2 images on the right). Black Milk look alike? That's what I believed at first. Black Milk leggings are expensive and not many can afford them. I know many people have heard this complaint.
So I went ahead and bought these look alike BM leggings. Those leggings costed me about 12.50 and 11.00 with free shipping (auctioned). Not bad.
They arrived on time.
Ebay- "Rainbow Galaxy"
Look alike

Now trying these babies on!

"Rainbow Galaxy" legging -look alike-
Had some loose stitching near the elastic waist band, though it was small.
The fitting was kinda loose around my ankles and knees but it fit my thighs and up nicely. Therefore, it would fit nicely on someone that has meat on their legs, because I have chicken legs.
Stitching is poor because it can easily loosen by the crotch and butt area. So careful on how you pull 'em up.

"Red Galaxy" leggings -look alike-
Ebay- "Red Galaxy" Look alike
These leggings fit me differently than the "Rainbow leggings". They fit me nicely around my ankles and knees. All of their leggings are labeled as "One Size". I liked these a lot more than the previous one. The colors were a bit off from what was projected on my screen, but that is okay. The shiny looking stars seem a bit blurry, I guess because of how the material is being stretched. They came in with no loose threads.I am assuming that they slightly make them a bit bigger or smaller than another.

Additionally, I ordered a Cloud print leggings, similar to BM.
Those fit me perfectly. Yet they were kinda see through and my undies were visible. Didn't wear these out but if I did I would wear some dark and thicker leggings so it wouldn't show through.

In total I spent about a lil over 30$ USD on those BM look alike leggings.

I finally ordered a pair of Red Galaxy leggings from Black Milk. I'll do another review comparing the fake and the real Black Milk leggings.

The leggings below are Black Milk Leggings :)

Red Galaxy Leggings-
 Designed by James L. 


Rainbow Galaxy Leggings
Designed by James L.

2 comments:

  1. Those sure are some interesting shaping leggings. Kinda wish my favorite brand NoNonsense made some in these kinds of styles!
    -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! I also purchased the tights from my local brand for my yoga session and they were of pathetic quality. They used to bunch near the ankle and thighs. So now I am willing to purchase the high quality Leggings and the tank tops from brand beyond yoga. They have extremely good reviews so I am sure that my experience will be good too.

    ReplyDelete